JOIN OUR CLUB
Zonta members are dynamic and distinguished executives and professionals in our community. Members come from a diversity of occupations in both the private and public sectors, working in such areas as business, finance, education, government, science, law, the creative arts, real estate, and manufacturing.
MEMBERSHIP IN ZONTA MEANS:
- Belonging to an international network of executives and professionals representing a diversity of occupations and affording you a global perspective on women’s issues.
- Sharing a commitment to enhance the status of women worldwide through service and advocacy.
- Fundraising to support important service projects on the local and international level.
- Promoting justice and universal respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.
- Enriching your life personally as we pool talents to make the world a better place where no woman lives in fear of violence.
Each club includes members from a variety of occupations and professions. Membership is by invitation. If you are interested in becoming a member, we would like to have you be a guest at one of our monthly meetings. Contact Diana Bogart at (843) 822-0146 or email email@example.com for more information.
CLUB OFFICERS AND BOARD
Dr. Sarah Moore- President
Pam Tinsley – Treasurer
Diana Bogart – Secretary